Happy Music Monday! And Happy #Witchtember Week 2!
Today, I’m sharing a witchy playlist inspired by NASCENT WITCH, my upcoming novel about a witch balancing her new powers alongside a millennial hustle. I like to think that Sela, the witch in question, would appreciate this list. After all, you can’t make magic happen without a good tune to set it to, right?
Songs for a Modern-Day Witch
- Lianne La Havas, “Don’t Wake Me Up”
- Lisa Hannigan, “Undertow”
- Laura Mvula, “Sing to the Moon”
- Allie X, “Paper Love”
- St. Vincent, “Los Angeles”
- School of Seven Bells, “Signals”
- Dillon Francis & Alison Wonderland, “Lost My Mind”
- Serena Ryder, “Electric Love”
- Ella Eyre, “Good Times”
- MS MR, “Criminals”
- Florence + the Machine, “Delilah”
- Janelle Monáe, “Americans”
I hope you enjoy this list! And check back with me throughout this week, because it’s a big one: I’ve got an official release day announcement and a cover reveal coming your way!
Until then, may your days be full of enchanting music,